Terracotta Herbs Kit
The kit contains:
- 3x terracotta pots and 3x matching saucers
- 6x different types of herbs seeds (basil, parsley, coriander, oregano, chives and peppermint) so that you choose the three you want to grow.
- 6x bamboo tags to label the pots depending on your herbs
- 3x block of coconut husk coir which after inflated with water gives you the perfect amount to fill the three pots. This also makes the best growing medium for seeds and is more eco-friendly than peat soil compost.
- A bag of organic fertiliser to mix with the soil
Who is it for?
- For you to grow your own herbs at home on the window sill
- For you to repot existing plants or flowers
- For your children, to give them an educational and entertaining activity
- For your friend, to gift them a lovely experience and detail for their home
- An ideal housewarming, mother's day or Christmas gift.
There's something ever so delightful about cooking with fresh herbs and with this kit, we've made growing your own easy, convenient and beautiful. This box contains everything you need (except a splash of water) and each ingredient is perfectly measured for minimum hassle. Even our packaging is specially designed to provide a blissful unboxing experience.
Just follow the simple steps in our growing guide and before you know it, you'll be enjoying the smell of gorgeous, homegrown herbs. Alternatively, you can make use of the kit to repot existing plants or flowers. Terracotta has a timeless style and is the perfect fit for the modern city dweller who wants to bring a bit of nature and greenery indoors.
No more having to go to the garden centre and buying a big bag of compost that you don't have anywhere to store. Our beautiful kit comes with just the right amounts of what you need and on top of that our packaging is fully recyclable and eco-friendly.
Please NOTE: Our kits no longer include gravel. Herbs grow better when they have more room for their roots and gravel prevents this. As our pots have draining holes and come with matching saucers, gravel is no longer necessary. Instead, we added fertiliser in our latest version of the kit.